Job description: Full stack developer (Java, React)
As a Full-Stack Engineer at one of our key Swiss clients, you will…
…be part of an international, talented development team that is building one of the most innovative solutions for the enterprise event market.
The main objective of this team is to ensure our users have a great experience by solving their daily planning and execution challenges in one seamless integrated application.
Therefore, your job will not be bound to maintaining the existing system, but to explore even better ways to make our services more attractive.
You will share the following tasks with your teammates:
- Improve high-performance and scalable applications
- Measure quality and improve results served to our users
- Cross-functional cooperation between departments.
- Project management
- Strong grasp of OOP, Test-driven development, computer science basics;
- NoSQL skills (ideally MongoDB);
- Write modular, high-quality code while actively engaging in peer code reviews;
- Good understanding of Agile development methodologies is nice to have.
Attitudes and Skills
- Dependable with a strong sense of accountability and resourcefulness;
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, deadline-oriented environment;
- Strong communication skills (spoken and written English, German is a plus);
- Driven and extremely results oriented;
- Life-long learner;
- Focus on Quality.