One of the most innovative provider of web-based software and services to the event management market in Europe is looking for an automated QA engineer.
They create products for planning, organizing and running of different events, exhibitions, conferences etc.
If you like continuous improvement, working close to business, the concept of taking agile principles and methods to its limit by making use of new techniques – then this is the perfect opportunity for you.
The ideal candidate has experience working with Java and has a thorough understanding of the options and tools available for writing unit/integration tests and testing RESTful web services.
– Validation and clarification of requirements;
– Maintenance and creation of unit and integration (Spring) tests in Java;
– Setup and continuous improvement of the automation coverage for web services (Dropwizard);
– Creation and maintenance of test documentation (bug report, checklists, test cases etc.);
– Regression, Smoke tests.
– Strong focus on delivery and quality;
– Good oral and written English skills;
– Good knowledge of Java;
– NoSQL databases knowledge: MongoDB is a plus;
– CI tools experience (preferably Jenkins);
– Experience in the API testing;
– Team player with good communication skills;
– Comfortable working alongside with developers and regularly communicating with them;
– Solid experience managing QA processes;
– Able to review functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables;
– Identify test requirements from specifications, map test case requirements and design test coverage plan.